Sunday, July 20, 2008

WELCOME................

Hai......... It is my first time i do my own blog.....i feel great and hopefully i can do 1 blog for my younger sister.I can show my own blog and share with my friend.Hopefully i can get many friend from my blog and share anything with me............
firstly i want to introduce myself.....
my name nor azlira binti muhammad.
i come from kemaman TERENGGANU the one most beautiful beach at MALAYSIAN
"i LOVE MALAYSIAN SO MUCH"
i am so proud to be malaysian

2 comments:

Zul Fathi a.k.a ZeoMatsuka said...

Hey ya'all...pls do visit my blog page..dun forget to leave some comment before ya'all leave...u can go to my page by clicking on my name ya'all will navigate automaticaly to my page =)

Nur Syazwani said...

I'm so glad you like having your own blog. I'm looking forward for your next post. See you in our next meeting. Take care.