Sunday, August 3, 2008

my experience

my experience of being a UITMT student for approximately one month.................??????????
i got a new friend.Here i can see many type of human.First week here i feel bored i think because my memory at UITM chendering still in my heart.
Now one month i am here feel better then first day i here......... i have a good roommate.They are very friendly and we take care each other.Here i get a new friend to go class.She is "TIKA" very good girl, may be huhuhu.........My classmate friendly too.
For me here like my hometown because the beach...........
However i must be strong for achieve my vision...........
In my heart........... study smart for my future.....................

1 comment:

Nur Syazwani said...

I'm glad to know that you're okay here! This is a campus life. I hope you can adapt with the surrounding here. Take care ya!